Sanctions List Updates
- CELEX:62015TJ0149: Judgment of the General Court (Fifth Chamber) of 5 October 2017.#Sirine Bent Zine El Abidine Ben Haj Hamda Ben Ali v Council of the European Union.#Common foreign and security policy — Restrictive measures directed against certain persons and entities in view of the situation in Tunisia — Freezing of funds — Action for annulment – Admissibility — Legal basis — Reinclusion of the applicant’s name on the basis of new grounds — Obligation to state reasons — Factual basis — Right to property — Proportionality.#Case T-149/15.
- CELEX:62015TJ0175: Judgment of the General Court (Fifth Chamber) of 5 October 2017.#Mohamed Marouen Ben Ali Ben Mohamed Mabrouk v Council of the European Union.#Common foreign and security policy — Restrictive measures directed against certain persons and entities in view of the situation in Tunisia — Measures taken against persons responsible for misappropriation of State funds and associated persons and entities — Freezing of funds — List of persons, entities and bodies subject to the freezing of funds — Continued listing of the applicant’s name — Inadequate factual basis — Manifest error of assessment — Error of law — Right to property — Principle of good administration — Obligation to adjudicate within a reasonable time — Presumption of innocence — Request for modification — Confirmatory measure — Inadmissibility.#Case T-175/15.
- Recent amendments
- Recent amendments
- Current list
- Counter Terrorism Designation Update
- Executive Order Blocking Property of the Government of Venezuela; Issuance of Venezuela-related General Licenses and Frequently Asked Questions; Publication of Guidance on Humanitarian Assistance and Support to the Venezuelan People
- Issuance of CBW Act-related Executive Order; Publication of CBW Act Directive and Frequently Asked Questions
- Kingpin Act Designations Removals
- Iran-related Designation